When you are done with your visit, you can visit MyDisneyPhotoPass.com to review your photos and purchase the ones you like. You can pick various print sizes and finishes, and even apply some fun effects.
For those of you interested in how their website works, here's a little information on how to find the photos you review on your local Windows PC. These cached photos left behind from the website are likely no where as good as the ones you purchase, so I suggest you really just purchase them. Disney provides a great vacation experience and the photographers a valuable service.
Here I'm using Mozilla's Firefox browser version 31.0 and Microsoft Windows 7.
1. Log into http://mydisneyphotopass.com or https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/ like usual.
2. Navigate to the page where you can download your photos.
3. In the Firefox menu bar, click the Menu icon (looks like three horizontal bars)
4. Then choose Options.
5. Then choose the Advanced button.
6. Then choose the Network tab.
7. Under Cached Web Content, click Clear Now button
8. Click OK to close the options form.
9. Click some photos that interest you and make them as large as possible.
10. Open a new tab in Firefox, enter about:cache?device=disk in the address bar and hit Enter.
11. Click one of the links with the larger data sizes.
12. The path next to file on disk: i.e. C:\Users\rmaslanka\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rfsuwz4l.default\Cache\0\D6\EE8A1d01 is where one of the photos you previewed is stored on your PC.
13. To prove it, open a new tab in Firefox and paste that path in the address bar. You should see just the photo, outside of the Disney website.
14. If you want, you can right click the picture, choose Save Image As and choose a file name and location to save the image somewhere else.